Scalloped X-bracing, herringbone trim and antique white binding offers a bold, complex tone and timeless style.
Sitka spruce and East Indian rosewood pair with a sleek modified low-oval neck for sound you won't want to put down and comfort that means you won't need to. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Optional