Carrying a distinct vintage-inspired design and updated like the D-18 a few years ago, the redesigned 000-18 offers many of the features found in our pre-war era guitars.
The 000-18, which has a beautiful aging toned top in Sitka spruce, is married with genuine mahogany back and sides. The body is edged with tortoise binding and complemented with a polished finish. The 24.9” short scale model’s neck features a modified low oval profile with Performing Artist taper, with a width of 1-3/4” at the nut and 2-5/32” string spacing for easy playability. Nickel open-geared tuners with butterbean knobs are found with a rosewood headplate, which displays a large old style Martin logo.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Optional