Martin 0-18 has a scallop-braced Sitka spruce top with mahogany back and sides that serve as the foundation for this concert sized model.
The combination of a short expressive 24.9” scale with a modified low oval neck shape and the high performance parallel taper allows for easy action and fast playability. Open geared nickel tuners with phosphor bronze strings and an ebony fingerboard and bridge complete the look of this classic parlor guitar.
- BODY SIZE: 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Yes